If you research the subject of stretching thoroughly, one thing becomes glaringly obvious. There are conflicting views as to what is or is not true, what you should or should not do and how you should or should not do it.
Basically the latest research does not support all of the information that many fitness 'gurus' have been handing down for years. So what does the latest research say? I'm glad you asked!
1. Stretching is goal specific. Meaning the way you'll stretch as part of your cardiovascular or resistance routine will not be the same as the way you'll stretch for improving your range of motion.
2. Stretching after exercise does not prevent post-exercise muscle soreness. There is also little or no support for the theory that stretching immediately before exercise can prevent either overuse or acute sports injuries.
3. Dynamic or Ballistic Stretching is heading the way of the dinosaur. The forceful, jerky movements have been known to cause micro tears in the muscle fibers. Bouncing and pulling your muscles with force is one way way ticket to soreness, injury and joint pain.
4. Static stretching is one of the safest ways to stretch. After a proper warm-up, assume a maximum stretch position for each muscle and hold for 30 seconds. Shorter durations do not produce desired results and longer durations do not significantly increase benefits.
5. PNF Stretching is a technique which involves a combination of alternating static stretches with isometric muscle contracting. It was first used by physical therapists for injury prevention and rehabilitation. Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) is considered the fastest way to improve range of motion.
6. Visualize while stretching each muscle group. You've got to be 'plugged in' mentally to get the best result. Take this quiet stretch time to improve your body awareness. Focus on what you're doing. Even in a recession, I do not think you're too poor to pay attention.
A good domain name provides a great deal of value for your organization and there are many different reasons why this can make a difference for your online business. One of the best ways to capitalize is by placing your main keyword in the domain name itself. This can give you a head start in your quest towards successful online business development.
Here are 3 reasons why you should have your keyword in your domain name.
1. Immediate SEO. Having your keyword in your domain name is like an immediate SEO boost. You are automatically going to have an edge on other websites who do not include keywords in their domain name. The more places you can put your keywords the better, and no place is more important than your domain name because its power transfers to every page on your site.
2. Advertising. Using your keyword in your domain name is giving you an opportunity to advertise to people and entice them to click on your link. When people see what your website is all about, they will instantly give more credibility and recognition to it if it matches what they are looking for. Therefore you'll be able to drive more traffic to your site just by having your URL displayed.
3. Targeting your Audience. It's extremely important to target your audience and to attract the right kinds of people to your website. Including keywords is another easy way that you can complete this task for your online business. If your website domain is "JoesStore", nobody is going to know what your website is about. However, if your domain is "JoesDiscountTools", then people will immediately know what to expect from your site and you'll be able to target your audience far more effectively.
Do you want to learn more about creating and developing an online business, especially if you're a newbie? We have just completed our brand new guide on the basics of website design.
Download it here: Basics of Website Design
Many people get into trouble with credit cards. Having a couple of credit cards that you manage properly will help build your credit, but many people do not have the discipline to manage credit cards properly and end up with significant debt and a poor credit score. It is important to resist the temptation to open credit cards just because an offer comes in the mail. Many credit cards have interest rates and fees that increase significantly if one payment is missed or is late. Credit card terms and conditions are often difficult to understand so consumers don’t realize what they are getting into before incurring the debt.
Debt consolidation and debt settlement is a solution to unmanageable credit card debt for many people.
Debt consolidation/debt settlement is a good idea if you have several high interest credit cards that you have trouble paying on time or you are only able to make the minimum payment. Having one smaller monthly payment will help you manage your debts and pay them off faster. As part of the debt consolidation program the company you use may be able to get the credit card companies to reduce the interest remove late fees and even reduce the principle.
Remember, if you only pay the minimum amount each month it can take many years to pay them off and most of the payments you make will go to interest.
Paying more than the minimum required each month will help you pay off your credit cards faster and to boost your credit score. This also shows lenders that you are able to manage your finances properly by making your payments timely.
Do not be afraid to use debt consolidation/debt settlement programs if you are in debt over your head. These programs can help you get back on track in a relatively short time. Most credit card companies are ready to offer a deal to these companies on your behalf to help you solve your money owing problems.
All in all, there are debt management programs available for those dealing with high indebtedness, just make sure you are dealing with a trusted company. A check at the Better Business Bureau website could do the job perfectly.
People who love cars they always dream of buying a concept car. Concept cars are stylish and radical looking cars that are showcased at motor shows by the car manufacturing companies such as Audi to understand what the reaction of the people who view it. Audi concept can be seen at various motor shows that take place across the globe.
Concept automobile never go into production. However, after the automobile manufacturing company goes through the customer reaction, necessary changes such as design modification, cost, etc are done and then the car is finally released in the market. The reason why people love concept cars is because it not only looks radical but also have powerful engine. There are plenty of Audi concept vehicles such as Audi S5 Concept, Audi Q5 Audi Locus Concept, Audi A3 TDI Clubsport Quattro Concept, Audi RSQ Concept, and Audi Q5 Cross Cabriolet Quattro Concept.
Here are some tips that will help you understand where you can find a concept car from Audi:
- Start your web browser and open your search engine and search for concepts from Audi. You can type 'Audi concept car' in the search engine. The search result will show you a complete list of website that sell or review concept automobiles from Audi. You will also come across websites through which you will come to know the schedules of the forthcoming auto shows. If you are primarily interested in concept cars from Audi, you can visit websites that exclusively sell and review concept cars of Audi.
- If you open the dedicated website for concepts from Audi, you will be able to view the specifications of all the concept cars Audi has produced. Moreover, you will also be able to download amazing wallpapers and screensavers on your desktop. Once you have found a good website that reviews all the major and famous automobile from Audi, you can start reading the reviews to understand the pros and cons of each concept car.
- If you want to see the concept cars physically, you can visit an auto show to check out concept cars from all the major car brands
- You can even check out the local newspaper to learn about the upcoming auto shows.
- You can visit the official website of Audi and there you will able to find new and updates of the upcoming car shows.
Why should you visit a concept auto review site?
The answer is pretty simple. Through the reviews you will be able to understand the features of the car. So when you visit a car show in person and if you happen to come across a car of which you have read review, you will able to decide which car present at the auto show is the best. Keep in mind that the concept automobile that is designed for auto show is not assessed for safety and road specifications. Here, many people do not buy the Audi concept automobile right way the moment they say but wait for the car to release in the market.